Motorcycle BRC 15 hour Course: $300
Weekday Course (2 days):
Monday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday: 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Weekday Course (2 days):
Thursday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Weekend Course (2 days):
Saturday: 08:00 am to 7:00 pm
& Sunday: 07:00 am to 2:00 pm
NOTICE: TO PARTICIPATE in the MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT BRC COURSE, YOU MUST WEAR THE FOLLOWING PROTECTIVE GEAR, according to the State of Florida:
- Top: Long sleeve top or shirt, covering over the wrists to the palm of the hand when arms are fully extended, no holes, no wrist showing
- Pants: Long sturdy pants, preferably jeans, covering over the ankle to the foot when knee is fully bent, no holes, no sweats/track pants/stretchies, no ankle/shin/calf showing
- Footwear: Sturdy footwear covering over the ankle. E.g., boots, high-top sneakers; non-slip soles; flat/low heel; no canvas/soft/stretchy/rubber/spongy uppers, no long laces. Long crew socks to cover ankle/calf area
- Eyewear protection: Sunglasses, prescription glasses, visor or goggles. Additional clear eyewear for evening riding
- Gloves: Covering entire hand & up over the wrist, full finger, no holes
- Helmet: DOT approved. We have helmets for you to use if you do not own a helmet.
Bring these things with you:
- Valid Driver License
- Food for lunch/dinner, snacks, lots of water (in a cooler bag, ice packed if you want)
- Change of clothes/shoes: For comfort before or after riding exercises, & in case it rains, to change into dry clothes/shoes after riding
- Rain gear & towels
PHYSICAL WAIVER RELEASE
STUDENTS and TESTEES hereby acknowledge that the process of driving a tractor-trailer, straight truck or passenger bus and Motorcycle Course the process of obtaining driver education and training on such vehicles, inherently involves physical impact, stress and strain, which may exacerbate or worsen pre-existing conditions. Such conditions may exist even though the student has passed the required Department of Transportation physical examination for qualification as a commercial driver. In such circumstances, the student acknowledges that any such affect would not be the responsibility of CDL Technical & Motorcycle Driving School, Inc.
In consideration of the driver training program, the student waives all rights or claims, and hereby irrevocable releases CDL Technical & Motorcycle Driving School, Inc. and their shareholder, directors, officers, and employees, from any exacerbation to, worsening of, or impact on, any pre-existing medical conditions of the student caused by or related in any way to the driver-training program of instruction to be provided by the school, or by any use, operation, or driving of a heavy commercial vehicle. Except when such exacerbation, worsening, or impact is specifically and directly caused solely by the active negligence of the School.
The student also acknowledges and understands that the programs or courses offered by CDL Technical & Motorcycle Driving School, Inc. are designed to prepare or train students for their class A Tractor-Trailer, B-Straight Truck, B-bus School, B-bus Passenger or class C CDL Road Test and Motorcycle Course.
I, understand & agree to the Physical Waiver Release
Cancellation of BRC Course
I, understand & agree that if I fail either test that I will have two months to be retested at NO CHARGE. If I fail to show up for class, if I arrive late or if I DO NOT have proper attire to ride to which I have been advised or if I do not complete all of the BRC riding exercises as well as the riding skills evaluation, I may lose my registration fee or I would have to pay a rescheduling fee of $100.
Arrive 15 minutes early for administrative purposes on both days. If you arrive late you will not be allowed in the class and will be charged a $100 reschedule fee. Due to possible weather delays, etc., beyond our control, class may begin approximately ½ hour earlier &/or extend up to approximately 1 hour later.
BASIC MOTORCYCLE RIDER COURSE AVAILABLE AT HIALEAH GARDENS
14410 NW 107 Avenue.
Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
These courses and their dates will be held in English
If you wish to operate any two or three wheel motorcycle, whose engine is more than 50 cc, you are required to have a Motorcycle Endorsement on your driver’s license or a “Motorcycle-only” license. Florida Motorcycle Training School – FLMTS is here to help you in acquiring them.